Paperback | 150 x 220 mm (163 pages) | ISBN 978-981-05-7936-4 | Published and distributed by Rank Books
As one of the top ten best-selling non-fiction books in Singapore in 2007, the Handbook On Forex Trading is the best guide for you to get started on Forex Trading.
Forex trading is an alternative to the stock market as the market has enormous potential with a trading volume of USD 1.7 trillion a day.
To start trading in this highly profitable market, you only need
- A computer
- Internet connection
- Basic knowledge on Forex Trading
From this book, you will learn how the Forex Market works, the basics of charting, how to trade and the best time to trade.
- Introduction to the Forex Market
- How to understand basic chart patterns
- When is the best to trade for different currency pairs
- How to use technical indicators to enter and exit the market
- How to find a reliable broker and open an online trading account
- How to manage trading risks and increase your profits
Price includes GST
There are no reviews yet.